Baldur's Gate 3
Baldur’s Gate 3 is a story-rich, party-based RPG set in the universe of Dungeons & Dragons, where your choices shape a tale of fellowship and betrayal, survival and sacrifice, and the lure of absolute power.
Gather your party and return to the Forgotten Realms in a tale of fellowship and betrayal, sacrifice and survival, and the lure of absolute power.
Mysterious abilities are awakening inside you, drawn from a mind flayer parasite planted in your brain. Resist, and turn darkness against itself. Or embrace corruption, and become ultimate evil.
From the creators of Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes a next-generation RPG, set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons.
Choose from 12 classes and 11 races from the D&D Player's Handbook and create your own identity, or play as an Origin hero with a hand-crafted background. Or tangle with your inner corruption as the Dark Urge, a fully customisable Origin hero with its own unique mechanics and story. Whoever you choose to be, adventure, loot, battle and romance your way across the Forgotten Realms and beyond. Gather your party. Take the adventure online as a party of up to four.
Abducted, infected, lost. You are turning into a monster, but as the corruption inside you grows, so does your power. That power may help you to survive, but there will be a price to pay, and more than any ability, the bonds of trust that you build within your party could be your greatest strength. Caught in a conflict between devils, deities, and sinister otherworldly forces, you will determine the fate of the Forgotten Realms together.
Forged with the new Divinity 4.0 engine, Baldur’s Gate 3 gives you unprecedented freedom to explore, experiment, and interact with a thriving world filled with characters, dangers, and deceit. A grand, cinematic narrative brings you closer to your characters than ever before. From shadow-cursed forests, to the magical caverns of the Underdark, to the sprawling city of Baldur’s Gate itself, your actions define the adventure, but your choices define your legacy. You will be remembered.
The Forgotten Realms are a vast, detailed, and diverse world, and there are secrets to be discovered all around you – verticality is a vital part of exploration. Sneak, dip, shove, climb, and jump as you journey from the depths of the Underdark to the glittering rooftops of Baldur’s Gate. Every choice you make drives your story forward, each decision leaving your mark on the world. Define your legacy, nurture relationships and create enemies, and solve problems your way. No two playthroughs will ever be the same.
- allows you to combine your forces in combat and simultaneously attack enemies, or split your party to each follow your own quests and agendas. Concoct the perfect plan together… or introduce an element of chaos when your friends least expect it. Relationships are complicated. Especially when you’ve got a parasite in your brain.
- 7 unique Origin heroes offer a hand-crafted experience, each with their own unique traits, agenda, and outlook on the world. Their stories intersect with the overarching narrative, and your choices will determine whether those stories end in redemption, salvation, domination, or one of many other outcomes. Play as an Origin and enjoy their stories, or recruit them to fight alongside you.
- based on the D&D 5e ruleset. Team-based initiative, advantage and disadvantage, and roll modifiers join an advanced AI, expanded environmental interactions, and a new fluidity in combat that rewards strategy and foresight. Three difficulty settings allow you to customise the challenge of combat. Enable weighted dice to help sway the battle, or play on Tactician mode for a hardcore experience.
- featuring 31 subraces on top of the 11 races (Human, Githyanki, Half-Orc, Dwarf, Elf, Drow, Tiefling, Halfling, Half Elf, Gnome, Dragonborn), with 46 subclasses branching out of the 12 classes. Over 600 spells and actions offer near-limitless freedom of interactivity in a hand-crafted world where exploration is rewarded, and player agency defines the journey. Our unique Character Creator features unprecedented depth of character, with reactivity that ensures whomever you are, you will leave a unique legacy behind you, all the way up to Level 12. Over 174 hours of cinematics ensure that no matter the choices you make, the cinematic experience follows your journey – every playthrough, a new cinematic journey.
- With the looming threat of war heading to Baldur’s Gate, and a mind flayer invasion on the horizon, friendships – though not necessary – are bound to be forged on your journey. What becomes of them is up to you, as you enter real, vibrant relationships with those you meet along the way. Each companion has their own moral compass and will react to the choices you make throughout your journey. At what cost will you stick to your ideals? Will you allow love to shape your actions? The relationships made on the road to Baldur’s Gate act as moments of respite at camp as much as they add weight to the many decisions you make on your adventure.
- so that when you hit ‘go live’, your stream isn’t interrupted by a bear, swear, or lack of underwear. Baldur’s Gate 3 has 3 different levels of streamer-friendly customisation. You can disable nudity and explicit content separately (or together), and you can enable Twitch integration to interact directly with your audience, just as we do at our Panel From Hell showcases! You’ll be able to stream Baldur’s Gate 3 without any problems, regardless of how you play, thanks to these options.
PC게임 기능DLSS 지원FSR 지원
태그싱글 플레이어멀티플레이어협동온라인 협동LAN 협동Steam 도전 과제컨트롤러 완벽 지원Steam Cloud
지원 언어영어* 프랑스어 독일어 스페인어 - 스페인 폴란드어 러시아어 중국어 간체 튀르키예어 포르투갈어 - 브라질 이탈리아어 스페인어-중남미 중국어 번체 우크라이나어* 음성이 지원되는 언어
유저팁 * 관리자 인증 팁